Audit Logger for Sage ERP Accpac provides organisations with an auditing tool that registers user actions, security alterations & data modifications. Audit Logger is an important component to delivering a complete internal control solution.
Audit Logger captures a register of user actions performed against each specific view that can be later analyzed and reported on. Audit Logger also captures other user actions performed in Sage ERP Accpac such as security settings, batch posting & clearing history.
- Easy Configuration
- Audit data can be exported
- Captures both before and after details of the audited fields
- For user actions, logs the parameters and values the processing view was called with
- Logs authenticated Windows user name, login domain and IP address from the workstation where the change occurred
- Ignores statistical updates performed by internal posting procedures, a significant performance design feature
- Supports all Sage ERP Accpac databases