When combined with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control, and Order Entry, the Purchase Orders module provides a comprehensive, fully integrated purchasing system. You can combine multiple purchase orders on a single receipt and multiple receipts on a single invoice. The Shippable Backorder report helps identify orders that can be completed based on recent Inventory Receipts.
- Enter active purchase orders, standing purchase orders, future purchase orders, and blanket purchase orders.
- Automatically update the amount spent and remaining on each blanket purchase order as additional items are ordered.
- Use seven costing methods for the default item cost, Most Recent Cost, Standard Cost, Average Cost, Vendor Cost, Last Unit Cost, and two alternate amounts, for added flexibility.
- Enter details for requested items from multiple vendors or without specifying vendors on a single requisition, and then automatically create purchase orders for each vendor.
- Create one purchase order from multiple requisitions and select the requisition details by vendor number and Inventory Control vendor type.
- Leave purchase orders open indefinitely until all items are received or cancel any remaining ordered items at any time.
- Quickly consolidate items from multiple purchase orders on a single receipt.
- Process multiple invoices for a single receipt.